Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Leighann's 27th Birthday






Sorry this is a little bit late.... last Tuesday was my birthday. In the morning my mom and I went shopping. I didn't find anything too exciting. Just some towels for in our guest bathrooms so I could "steal" the red ones for our bathroom and take out that set for the Havisu house. It was a fun and relaxing day since I was on spring break. At night we had our small group come over and we made pizzas and had yummy cold stone birthday cake. On Friday night we went our with the whole family to the Old Spaghetti Factory. I think my favorite moment was the conversation with Christian (5yrs) and Antonette (4yrs).



C - "Leighann.... why did we come to a place for wizards?"



Me - "It's not a place for wizards, it just looks old fashioned in here."



C - "Oh"



A - " My grandma's got a lot of wizards in her back yard."



C - " No she doesn't the wizards are here."



A - " Yes she does, we tried to catch them this afternoon."



C - " You can't catch wizards. "



A - " Yeah... they run too fast."



Me - (laughing) - "Antonette, Christian is talking about WIZards and you are talking about LIZards" - two confused little kids just stare at me.... kind of reminds me of kindergarten sometimes.



We had lots of fun and good food and good times were had by all.



Here are some pictures



No comments: