Our little Jonathan bean is 9 months old! I think he looks so grown up in this picture because he actually is getting a neck! Today he had is Doctors appointment. He weighs 18.5 lbs and is 28 inches long. He has moved down to the 3oth percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. His head is in the 70th percentile! so basically I have to jam clothes over his head for them to be slightly baggy but be 3/4 sleeve or look like capris . :0) She said he looks like a really healthy and active baby. You should have seen the little paper sheet that they put down, it looked like a tornado hit it.
Here are some of the things that he is up to....
* He is a really great eater. He pretty much will eat anything as long as it has some peaches or sweet potatoes mixed with it. He eats ALOT. He especially loves anything he can do by himself but with only two teeth it isn't too much.
* Speaking of teeth I thought he had some more coming in but I guess I was wrong. He does love his little tooth brush!
* He is constantly on the move. He is never really still unless he is sleeping. He is starting to play with his toys more, it is so much fun to see how he changes every day. He also pulls himself up by anything he can get a little finger on... sometimes he looks like a rock climber who is barely holding on.
* He beginning to learn "no"... you know how our TV is close to the ground.... well whoever thought of that design never thought about curious little kids. He is in love with crawling over to touch all of the buttons. Or just look at me and smile while putting his finger as close as possible without really touching it. grrrr. :0)
* He is still in love with the TV remote and anything electronic that is NOT a baby toy.
*He loves to be outside and go on stroller walks.
*He has started saying puh puh puh when he sees the dogs, so I think he might be trying to say puppy. He also says woof when he sees a little dog statue at my parents house so maybe......
* He loves to go up to Duncan with his mouth wide open for kisses... gross!!!!
* He has started to give slobbery wet kisses, wonder if he is learning that from the dogs..... Every once in a while he will wave and he is so strong that "so big" just makes him laugh because he uses his muscles to keep his hands from going over his head.
Overall he is starting to develop such a fun little personality. He is definitely a wild man but I have always had a special place in my heart for wild little boys so I guess it only makes sense that I have one of my own. He is such an easygoing baby too, pretty go with the flow as long as we stick to his schedule.... He is definitely in charge when it comes to when he has to eat and sleep. Don't mess with his meal time! We are so thankful for our little Jonathan Bean. ( I swear he is not going to think his middle name is really Thomas. :0) )