Jonathan Bean is now 18 months. That is a year and a half. WOW. He are the things he is up to lately.
Sleeping - He sleeps between 12-13 hours each night. He usually goes to bed somewhere around 7ish and wakes up around 7ish. He only takes one nap and it is usually 1hr and a half.... sometimes a little more or less... He almost always sleeps longer when it it cool and cloudy outside.
Eating - As always he loves to eat but I do notice he has some days where he is more hungry than others. He doesn't really like meat too much. He LOVES fruit. He pretty much eats anything that we eat which is REALLY nice! :0) He likes to help me cook and sample along with me as we go. One of his favs is drinking a little bit of buttermilk after I make pancakes (ew!).
At his Dr.s Appointment he had finally gained some weight and was up to 24 pounds. He moved up to the 25th percentile out of the 5th.
Words - He is mimicing more and more words lately and the list is growing all the time.
- Momma/ Dadde/ Ma (sometimes with a little grunt) for grandma/ Pa (for Grandpa)/ M (for thier dog Emma)/ Jay (sounds a little like day) everyonce in a while we get a lys (for Alyssa) and a BIG fat smile for Kaitlyn (but he won't say it) He says dg (dog for Duncan and Roxy or he just says no no and shakes a finger at them)
- Milk/ Juice/ cracker/ cookie/ canne (candy - I have him thinking fruit snacks are candy but he does love him some candy!)/ bi (bite) mo (more) and the funny thing is when I ask him to say please he does the baby sign for more. He also puts his hands together and up to his eyes to "pray" when he wants to eat. When we were at the zoo he sat down at one of the kid's tables and started to pray... soooo cute!
- No and no no. He also shakes his head no. ALOT. Sometimes I get a yea out of him but he usually does this little grunt instead (like a little caveman)
- Ni Ni (for night night)/ Bath/ Boat (he says it everytime he sees one)/ grass/ boop (poop)/trash (he LOVES to pick up and throw away trash) /Blue /bi (bike)
- Lots of animal sounds (my favs are the snake ssss or bunny - he scrunches his nose and sniffs)
- Out/ on/ off /outside (mosty all /o/)
He loves to play outside and one of is new things is playdough. He loves to do crafts (like painting or coloring). He love to help me bake and cook things.
He is a climber he is constantly climbling on somthing. He is still not that in to toys and likes to play with real things like the vaccum, i pod, remote, Thomas' blackberry....
He is a joy and a little love!