Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cookies!











It has been feeling more and more like fall around here. I decided to tie on my apron and put Jonathan in one of his own ( a dish towel) and bake some cookies. He had a great time dumping in all of the ingredients. And eating some of the flour that we spilled. Once we got the cookies one the cookie sheet he couldn't resist. I guess he knew the final product wasn't going to turn out. Our poor cookies totally fell apart. I tried putting some carmel bits in them that I had in my pantry but they melted to the pan and would not come off easily. So basically we ended up making cookie crumbs but we still had fun!

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Yummo! We are all hungry for cookies now. Thanks for the fun and inspiring post.

Charlee said...

Cookies are still good even as crumbs! Loving his hair do one day he and breven can hawk it together!