Monday, January 19, 2009

June Lake











So I am not going to start off this post by apologizing. It's just the way my life is so I am over it! Just know you can check out the old blog to find out what we were doing last month. Maybe some day I will catch up... but probably not! :0)








After new years we packed up the four runner and headed up to June Lake for a long weekend of skiing and snowboarding with my family. Unfortunately we had a little "bug" hit the group and my mom was sick on the way up, I was sick on Friday(I seriously woke up in the middle of the night and thought I was going to DIE!!!) , and Jay (fresh powder outside and never sits still Jay) was laying in bed on Saturday. We all pulled it together for a lot of fun though! I only went snowboarding for half day on Saturday but it was really nice! Jonathan was a trooper as always and had such a good time being spoiled by everyone. It was his first time in real snow! I think he was a little unsure of it.




No comments: