Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Baby Shower #1

This past weekend Kathy, Robin and Marilyn hosted a wonderful shower for me. We had a yummy lunch and cupcakes for dessert. It was so fun to be with all my friends and family members from Thomas' side. Baby Jonathan and I were very spoiled with lots of fun gifts. I was very nervous for the shower because I hate being the center of attention but everyone chatted and had a good time. My mom had so much fun getting her baby fix. We played the "guess your belly size game" and the two winners cracked me up. Jen, who is like the skinniest person I know and Faith who is 20 weeks behind me and measured her own belly. It is one of the few times I have played that game and seen two people who were super close with their measurement. So Fun!! Grandma Wallerius gave me one of my favorite little onesies.... it says "I'm cute, my mom's cute and my dad's lucky." Some other things I loved at my shower were everyone amazed at the size of one month old Daniel, Dorthy coming (she has cut Thomas' hair since he was 13 and is a crack up!), Kasandra not in basketball shorts, Antonette telling me, your friends are so beautiful Leighann. Good times.....

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay for lots of fun stuff :) Little Jonathan is gonna be stylin' with all those clothes. Only a few more weeks... I can't wait to meet him!

Charlee said...

Only a few weeks to go and you are also now on leave yea!!! Time to rest and finish getting things ready for his arrival. You have to ask Thomas's grandma where she got that onesie I have been out looking it would be so perfect for Aubree.