Thursday, April 17, 2008

38 weeks


Here is the latest belly shot. Thomas made me turn all the way side ways so you can see me in all my huge glory. I started my maternity leave officially on Monday and it has been good. I am so glad that I have had this time to just rest and relax. It is really weird not to go to work when I know the kids are there... but they will survive without me. There are only 8 weeks left in school so it should go fast for them and the sub. SO far this week I have made dinners (with extras to freeze) I got my hair cut and a pedicure. I started working on catching up my scrap book until I left the pictures on the couch and Roxy thought I wanted them spread through the backyard, so I am going to walmart to pick up the new prints. grrrr. I went to a training at school for writing. I have taken naps and am about half way though a new book. I have written thank you cards and watched way too many episodes of baby story, bringing home baby, birth day... Hopefully I can get some pages done for Jonathan's book but we will see because I am not a very good "make the page and add the pictures later" kind of scrapper.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Jonathan is just about ready to get out of there :) You still look adorable. Enjoy these last few days... I can't wait to meet your little guy :)

Charlee said...

You still look cute!! And if it makes you feel better you are still smaller then me! And I am due a few weeks behind you! So don't worry you look great and just thing he will be here and in your arms soon!

Julie said...

congratulations! We heard Jonathan was born this morning and hope all is well. We can't wait to meet him!

Jessica said...

I told you on your Myspace too, but congratulations! I'm so excited that Joanthan is here and I can't wait to meet him! I hope you recover well and can get some rest. I guess it's a good thing you got those thank-you cards finished :)

Charlee said...

Wow I had just read this the day before you had him! Congratulations and we can't wait to meet your little boy. If you need anything at all I am not delivering anytime soon so please don't hesitate to call.

Lori said...

Hey there, I've been checking in on your blog through Krista's and I just wanted to say congratulations on the new addition! He is precious!

Lori