Monday, April 7, 2008

A great Monday!!






I think I made the right decision... Today I went to work this morning, came home, had lunch took an hour and a half nap and started the marathon that is cleaning my house ( I am doing it in stages... kinda annoying but it will get done that way) . Tonight Thomas and I are gonna go to Target so we can get the rest of the essentials for Jonathan (at least what we think is essential today, I am sure I will have a new list next week ha ha) . When I am home all day long I usually end up watching a baby story or something like that on TV all morning.... and get nothing done. Then when Thomas comes home I have a million things I want to do. Today was great. I am still taking it one day at a time, we will see what tomorrow brings.


My friend Faith took some beautiful maternity shots they are from about 30 weeks:

6 comments:

Moore Family said...

Love, Love, LOVE the pictures!!!

Jessica said...

Good job Faithy! The pictures turned out great, you look so fabulous :) Enjoy these last few weeks where you can be selfish and do whatever you want... even though you are tired and anxiously awaiting your baby, take advantage of it!

Patty said...

The pictures turned out great, Leighann! You look wonderful. :) Not too much longer until you get to meet your baby boy! So excited for you and Thomas.

The McCandless Family said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you. Boys are great! I know the feeling of trying to get ready, and always having a new list of things to do. I had 5 weeks off before Liam came. I will keep you & Thomas in my prayers as you get closer to meeting your little man!

Charlee said...

Your pictures are great!!! Yes Target runs will be a regular thing the first few months because it always feels like you need something! Now that your nesting instinct has kicked in its the time to do small cleaning projects and make some meals to keep in the freezer. Take it easy when you can!

Rosa, Rosie, Mom said...

WOW!! THESE PICTURES ARE AMAZING! NOT TOO MUCH LONGER AND YOULL BE TAKING PICS WITH HIM IN YOUR ARMS!!