Monday, April 21, 2008

HE'S HERE!!!!!

Hi all,

I'm sure that most of you have heard by now that Jonathan was born of Friday morning at 7:47AM. He and mom are doing well. We came home on Saturday night and our trusty old Dell had the blue screen of death on it. I tried my best to fix it with no results. So, today we got a new notebook. I haven't had a chance to put any pics up yet... but our great friend Krista has! Her blog is linked on ours if you want to see the cute little guy. I will get some new pics up tomorrow after some rest! Thanks for all your love and support.

3 comments:

krista said...

Welcome Jonathan!!!
We are so glad he is here. He is a cutie!
I have a lot more pictures for you too...I will put them on a disk and either mail them or come visit soon with them!

Charlee said...

OH no the blue screen!! Do you want Brad to look at it at all just let us know we can pick it up and it gives me an excuse to visit the baby!

Patty said...

Congrats, Thomas and Leighann! Saw the pics of Jonathan on Krista's site. He is soooooo adorable!! Can't wait to meet him. :)