Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baby Shower #3


The wonderful ladies that I work with gave me a very fun shower last week. Kindergarten teachers know how to throw a party! Everyone brought food to share, there was a color scheme and we even had adult height tables and chairs!! They worked so hard putting it all together and I had a great time seeing lots of people who I worked with last year but went to open the new school. Jeannie who was my neighbor came out from Arizona. I got soo many presents it was a little overwhelming but I definitely felt very loved! We laughed and ate and I opened presents! It was so fun because everyone was chatting and having a good time and I wasn't the center of attention... which is not really my favorite. SO thanks to my partner teacher Robin for such a great time!

No comments: