Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Saint Patrick's Day


This one is for my aunt Glenda and cousin Ashley. They sent me some tatoos in the mail that are just for preggo bellies. So I hope everyone had a lucky day today. I hope that I am lucky and this washes off eventually. ( No, I did not wear bright blue sweatpants to work... those come on the second I get home. ha ha. But I did wear jeans... yes I know on a Monday.... that was not rainy... I am a slacker.... but the kinders still love me because we made green eggs and ham and they got gold... coins... that they thought they could go to Walmart with.... I didn't have the heart to tell them they were just chocolate....)

3 comments:

Jill said...

so cute :) I never took fun belly pix like that.

Jessica said...

cute! you should totally paint your belly like an egg for easter! I love belly pictures :)

Charlee said...

How cute!!! Hey there is nothing wrong with wearing jeans all the time at this pahase of pregnancy.