Saturday, March 15, 2008

33 Weeks


Here is the latest belly shot. I have had a lot of people comment on how much bigger I am looking. :) Last weekend we had a fabulous time in Mammoth. Since I have preggo brain I left the camera in the car for most of it but if you check out the Hekman and Oates blogs they put up some really great shots. While I missed snowboarding it was really nice to just sit around the condo and relax, especially after a week of parent teacher conferences. Thomas had a blast "going fast" and not having to wait for pokey me. This weekend is pretty low key which is really nice. Faithy took some belly photos of me at her house this morning. Some... we took 222. I think that is more than our wedding. I had so much fun. I can't wait to see how they all turn out once she can photoshop them. I have a baby shower to go to this afternoon and river of worship tonite. Things with the Havasu house are looking good. The bank pushed back the closing date so we will probably not be out there until Jonathan is here, which we kinda knew would happen anyways. So that it pretty much it for the Odenbaugh house.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Love the belly! Jonathan must be growing like a weed in there. :)

krista said...

cute!! you definitely have grown! yay :) that just means you are getting close!

Charlee said...

You are definetly bigger just not bigger then me and I am 2 weeks behind you. But hey its your first and its a boy! Thanks for coming to my shower we had a great time and I love the cute ourfits. I can't wait to put her in them. We will have to arrange a play date for Jonathan and Aubree as soon as we are all recovered!