Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend in Havasu

The sleep race...

Auntie Kaitlyn aka the baby whisperer and her "cabbage patch", "muffin", "muffin top"among other names she called him. She still loves him even though he farted on her, sneezed on her and "threw up " (spit up) on her.... what can I say he is a boy...


Kaitlyn on the air chair... grr makes me sick that she did it on her first try...



Out in the water...




Judy with Jonathan in his life vest when we first were heading out.


hmm... I think I am going to have a lot of posts with that title (ha ha). We were out in Lake Havasu again this weekend. Kaitlyn came with us and we had a blast. We got out there Friday night and got settled in. On Saturday we went out with Judy and Pete on their boat. Thomas and Kaitlyn did the air chair. It was Kaitlyn's first time and she got up right away... we were all ready to slap her! Why didn't I go you ask... well I knew I would be super sore afterwards and taking care of JT with my arms feeling like they were gonna fall off didn't sound to fun for me but I had a great time watching them. Then in the afternoon we went back to the house for some painting. Kaitlyn and Jonathan had a sleeping race, Kaitlyn won... it was pretty cute to see her sleeping and him wide awake next to her, it didn't last long and he was out. Thomas and I started painting in the master bedroom. We went to mudsharks brewery for dinner with Judy and Pete. They are so much fun to hang out with! Then it was back to the house, Jonathan had a bath and went to bed and Thomas fixed the water purifier line. Then we watched a movie on the laptop. On Sunday we got up and got to work painting some more. It was pretty humid since there was a thunder storm moving through while we were working. I will take dry heat any day! We have the front bedrooms completely done and the master is done with the exception of the door that needs to be replaced and the closet doors. All that we have left is the bathrooms. Next time we go out we will be meeting up with Kathy to get all of the furniture so that should be fun. We are hoping to get the carpets cleaned before that.... we are getting to where we will be able to go out there and enjoy ourselves and not spend the whole time working!






















No comments: