Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Sammi!

This weekend we went to Sammi's (Jason and Robin's little girl) birthday. Here she is opening the present from us... a baby wrap like the one I got Robin for her shower. So she can be like her mommy... I love how she is studying the card.

Here we are hanging out in the back yard during the festivities. At one point Thomas had JT upstairs for a nap... he dozed off himself but I didn't bring the camera up when I checked on them. Too cute!


hmmm I think he looks like Thomas here....

Sammi grubbing on her cake with her "done" in hand (pony)... apparenly I missed the memo that my gift should have been horse related.... oh well, she can carry her "done" in her baby wrap....
This one is for you Kathy..... we wish you could have been there!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the picture of you and JT, super cute. Each time you post pictures he just looks more and more "him" and less and less "baby" if you know what I mean? It's fun to see him grow :)