Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just some pictures

This past weekend was pretty low key. We had dinner with Jason, Robin and Sammi on Friday night and on Saturday we helped Hillary and Jeff move into their new place. Sunday was usual: church, dinner and naps. :0). Yesterday I went and worked in my classroom for 2 hours while my mom watched JT. I just got a call from Robin to watch Sammi for a bit today ao I am getting ready to head over there. This afternoon I am working in my class again (I guess that is what happens when you have a baby, I don't just take a day or two and knock it all out, I brought a ton of stuff home yesterday to work on while he napped. It was kinda nice since since school is kinda creepy with NO one there but me. )
Before church, classic smiley boy then stare at the camera...
Me and the boy.
Happy bean in the bath.... grr I hate that my camera gives him red eye....
He isn't "talking" as much this week since he discovered the joy of chewing on his fingers...

This morning Thomas thought is was funny to set the "king" up in our bed, to bad he spit up all over MY pillow, oh well, needed to wash the sheets anyways.
SO far we have taken a few little naps, gone for a walk, played with toys, bounced in the seat, changed outfits, read some books (I got a big book for my kinders at Costco but I think it may turn into his, I was reading I'll love you forever and apparently he wasn't too interested... I switched to 5 little ducks (the big book) and read it about 5 times in a row...) and it's not even 10:00 yet...

No comments: