Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today at the Vet

Today my mom was kind enough to watch the little bean for a bit while I took the other two children to the Vet. In addition to getting shots I learned a few things... I need to brush their teeth more regularily (since I have never done this I guess I am supposed to start, have you ever met these two? there is no way I could get them still long enough to brush their teeth!). Roxy needs to have some of her baby teeth pulled for an estimated 130+ dollars (I just thought they were added cuteness to go with her overbite). Duncan. Oh Duncan. Let's just say that he needs to lay off Roxy's food a little. He is tipping the scales at 20 pounds, no wonder I could barely lift him when I was prego. I was so glad not to have JT with me since I tripped about 5 times with these two maniacs wrapping me up with their leashes, it could have been ugly with him in his carseat also. I need a nap.... :0)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh man, sounds delightful, haha. Cookie's teeth are bad too, I never brush them :( I am a bad mama.

Charlee said...

Oh yes I am a bad dog parent too I don't brush Holly's teeth too often. As for taking the little one to the vet yes never do it! I took Breven once what a crazy day that was I also don't take the kids when I go to the groomers.

Megan said...

Hi! This is Megan (Bonner), I worked with Leighann at Point Loma. Feels like a lifetime ago now ;). I've thought about you guys for years-- I'm not a stalker, but I ended up marrying a man from Redlands--so random I know! I swear I saw Leighann at the doctor's office back in April--I was there for my son Caden's 12 month appointment. I wasn't sure it was you, but how weird that it most likely was. Anyway, we live in Yucaipa and I teach first grade in Redlands. I'd love to hear from you--Congratulations!! Baby boys are such a blessing...treasure every moment, because everyone who says that it goes by fast are completely right. He's beautiful!! Oh, my email is megan7979@gmail.com Enjoy the rest of your summer.