Friday, July 11, 2008

Bouncing and Smiles

It's been a little while so I thought I would post some pictures. The first are of some of Jonathan smiles and then him in his jumperoo....
He is VERY smiley on his changing table but whenever I get out the camera he gets this smirk/serious look while he watches it... sooo
I had Thomas "hide" behind me and we got these ones, I love those dimps!!

He also loved to "stand and bounce" in your hands so Thomas put together the jumperoo, he is WAY to small, his little chicken legs don't even touch the floor, but he was happy to hang there for a few minutes :0).
Here is his new way to sleep for naps, no more swaddling but he likes to have a burp cloth over his face.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

oh how I love those dimples, so cute :) Ethan loves to sleep with his teddy over his face. I think maybe they like it because it reminds them of nursing (with your shirt or a blanket over their face).

Charlee said...

How do you like the jumparoo? I have been thinking about one for Aubree. I love the smiling pictures with dimples.

Cowen Family said...

What a cutie! Ana does the same thing with the camera...I'll have to try your little trick with my hubby taking the pics.
Kids and their silly sleep habits...honestly, I think it gets even more complicated as they get a tad bit older!
Have a great one!