Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thanks Auntie Kaitlyn!!

While out traveling the world (in London) Kaitlyn picked out this little number for Jonathan......
He wasn't a big fan at first.... I was a little worried.....
But then he decided to think about it a little more.....
Yea!!!!! I like Rod.... rock on.....
Thanks auntie Kaitlyn, you keep me so stylish, my feet will grow into the cool shoes soon enough.
I am trying to capture his sweet smile on camera, he will smile at me but most of the time when I bust out the camera he likes to watch it rather than me..... This afternoon we have his Dr. Appointment. I can't wait to see how much he has grown, I think he may skip 3 month size and go straight to three to six months even though he is only 7 weeks!

1 comment:

Charlee said...

I love the smiley face pictures it makes me want to pick him up a give him a squeeze. He is such a cutie!