Monday, June 2, 2008

Splish Splash!



Here are some fun pics from Jonathan's bath last night.... he loves it! I think ( I hope) he is going to be a water baby, since Thomas and I love it so much it would not be so fun to have a kid who hates the water and being outside. This weekend there is not much to report, Friday I had my 6 week follow up dr. appointment and everything was good, Thomas had a sales meeting on Saturday so Jonathan and I just hung out at home, Sunday was filled with church and traditional naps (for all of us). Hope all of you had a good weekend, if you are around next weekend is the CHERRY FESTIVAL!! woot woot (sheesh I sound like a Beaumontian) Thomas and I will probably go with JT for and hour or two just to check out all the booths and people watch (which is one of our favorite things). Memorial day weekend is when we found our first house in Beaumont, so the cherry festival is something that we remember from looking at houses up here. It's one of those fun small town things.
Here's a quick pick from before church

2 comments:

Charlee said...

There is nothing wrong with being excited about the cherry festival.(This coming from a girl who has lived here since she was 2) If I can get some extra passes from Brad's mom I will pass them along to you I will let you know. Maybe we could meet up.

krista said...

he is getting bigger!!!
cute pictures :)
are you watching craig slike on the mole right now??