Thursday, June 5, 2008

Does it hurt when you Wii??

Thomas went to Costco yesterday for milk, eggs and some gift cards and came home with Wii fit. I have to say it is so much fun. I wasn't that big a fan of guitar hero, mostly because I have no hand eye coordination and because we usually bust it out when more competitive people are over so I have no problem letting them have a turn, plus I think it is one of Thomas' secret dreams to be a rock star (don't tell him I said that :0) ) I fell asleep many nights on the couch when I was pregnant to a "rock concert". Last night we got started and the little wii guy told us we were both overweight, hey cut me some slack I just had a baby you little wii guy, he also told me that my wii fit age was 49!!!!!! booooo.... So after some working out this morning and practicing a little more my new wii fit age is 32. whoo hoo! talk about improvement in one night. Speaking of the night Jonathan's new little pattern is going to bed around 8 or so and sleeping until 2 and the waking up somewhere around 5 ish this morning was 5:30. He goes back to sleep really easily, he's just hungry. :0) He is such a sweet boy, I have even gotten a few real smiles!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I want to try the Wii fit! I told Matt that is the one game that actually looks fun to me, and if we had a wii I'd probably get it. That's great that Jonathan is really only waking up once during the night.... I bet soon he starts sleeping all the way through! It's the best when they look at you and give a real smile :)

Charlee said...

I was wondering what a Wii fit was like I would get the Wii just to get that and maybe guitar hero for Brad and Breven. Thats great that he is sleeping more and giving you some non gas smiles.

I saw a commercial the other day and I thought of you its a huggies diapers commercial. The guy takes the baby in the room to change the baby(a boy) and when he takes off the diaper he sprays all over. Its hillarious! It made me think of your unpredictable peeing blog.

Patty said...

YAY for real smiles! That's great that he is sleeping so well. :)
Have fun wii'ing!