Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jonathan's Baptism



On Sunday Jonathan was baptised. It was such a special service. Following in his mother's footsteps his name was mispelled in the bulliten and on the slide show..... sigh... thought I picked a conventional name.... guess there are too many common ways to spell it.







Anyways aside from that it was a great service... I had a few songs that I wanted to sing and "Uncle" Jeffy made sure they happened. They were two hymns that we sang at our wedding.





How Great Thou Art - a favorite of my Grandpa DeYoung and my Grandma DeWaard



Amazing Grace - my all time favorite. It was hard to hold back the tears of joy and gratitude that I felt. God is so good. I am so thankful for my two boys.... Thomas and Jonathan are more than I could have ever asked for....





We are so thankful to have such a great church family and have so many of our family members be able to come.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations guys, what a special day :) I'm glad we could be there for Jonathan's baptism.

Patty said...

I am sorry to have missed Jonathan's day. Sounds like it was a really special service. :)

p.s. Did you spell bulletin wrong on purpose? Ha Ha