Sunday, October 12, 2008

The weekend

We didn't do a whole lot this weekend. Friday night we had dinner with my mom and dad and Alyssa and Jay at El Charo. They didn't ask if Jonathan wanted a kid's menu. (it always makes us laugh when people ask us that... um no he doesn't want any chicken nuggets yet... he doesn't have any TEETH!) Saturday Thomas had sales meeting so Jonathan and I pretend slept in until 8:00, I love it when he does that . (pretend sleep in means that we were up at 5 and 7 to eat with only a little bit of awake time in between). Then we headed over to Faithy for some 6 month old pictures. Thank goodness her little girl Hope was there to get him to smile all Faith and I were getting was a tounge sticking out at us. I can't wait to see how they turn out. Today was church, dinner and naps! Saturday night Jonathan didn't sleep too well, we think he might have been too chilly. Tonight he has a beanie on like when he was a newborn... we'll see if it helps. :0)
Helping momma make pancakes

A little morning reading in the laundry basket.
Trying to keep cereal from getting ALL over... he looks like he's getting his hair cut.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the pic of him "reading" in the laundry basket... too cute! When he has his big grin I totally see Thomas.

Patty said...

Jacob didn't sleep well Saturday night either. I think for the same reason. :( Poor babies!

Cute pics! I also love the one of him reading in the basket. Precious.

Charlee said...

I love the laundry basket I may have to try that one soon! Also the chiar sized bib is too funny. I am so glad that Aubree dosn't eat her cereal so watery any more I remember me wearing a lot of it as well as her clothes.

Molly said...

Cute pictures:)
Every time my mom fed my girs she woud use an apron instead of a bib:)

Cowen Family said...

I love the last pic...I actually laughed outloud:) Ana sits in her Bumbo seat the same way that JT does in pic 1...I know they are about the same age...has he always sat like this or was it just in the pic? I can't tell if she is comfortable.