Saturday, October 25, 2008

Upgrade!


A couple of months ago Thomas showed me this boat on Ebay... in Havasu... "Hon, I really like this boat, tell me what you think" Looks pretty I like the red (and the fact that it doesn't have a purple interior we would have to replace like the last one you showed me). A few days after that... "the guy countered back with another offer... too much money". OK. I totally put it out of my mind. A week or so ago Thomas was sitting at the computer one evening with a red face and SWEATING... He says " I think I did a bad thing...." I said OH NO we do NOT need a porshe... whatever the cost was on Ebay you do not need one. "No, come look at this boat, it's the one I bid on before... he accepted the offer, way less than I though he would". Turns out he is a 25 year old mortgage broker, so he was making a TON of money, bought way to many toys and is selling them off one at a time to make his house payments now, he was holding on to his boat hoping he could keep it. So Thomas went out this weeked to buy the boat. We are so totally set for fun on the lake. I can't wait for next summer. I also have thought it would be fun to go out this winter sometime and just be out with sweatshirts on. Who wants to come join us?


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Woo hoo, congrats! I'm sure you'll have fun enjoying your new toy :) Now you have the house and the boat... I think that equals lots of fun!

Charlee said...

Congrats on the boat if we ever make it out there thats 2 boats to play with. Hope the 3 of you enjoy it and make great memories like we have with ours.