Friday, October 10, 2008

A few little laughs...

Yesterday one of my kinders gave me an apple.... I know how sweet and apple for the teacher. I took it and said thank you... she said did you look at the label???? ummm no I didn't. Mrs. Odenbaugh it's a JONATHAN apple.. make sure you tell your baby that ok... alright I will. :0)

Last night while I was trying cereal again Jonathan thought it would be a great time to show off his latest trick... blowing rasberries. yup. cereal all over. guess I shouldn't have encouraged him by laughing at him. :0)

Oh another funny from kindergarten. we made crows out of construction paper for our pumpkin patch. they were drying on the floor. one little boy came in and looked at them... he said "oh no.... Mrs. Odenbaugh all of the crows are dead! " :0)

Happy Friday!

No comments: