Thursday, October 23, 2008

Teeth... are you kidding me?!?

Today Jonathan was not his usual happy self for Grandma W. She decided to wash her hands and stick her finger in and check his gums... hmmm something poking her. When I got home from work she told me she thought Jonathan was working on a tooth... well I didn't believe her so I had a little feel and I got poked! When I looked in his mouth he has the bottom TWO poking up, no wonder crabby Bob has been visiting a little more often, poor baby! He is always a little drooly so I didn't think anything of that and he has been chewing on things since he could control his hands enough to get them to his mouth. I can't believe my little baby is growing up so fast! He is also sitting up really well this week and getting up on his knees and elbows. I am definitely not ready for that!

No comments: