Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cereal!





Jonathan has been eyeing us eating in recent weeks. His appetite has also been growing and the "frozen food" supply that I built up over summer is slowly diminishing. So we decided that we got close enough to 6 months and would start some real food. We are also hoping that the 3 am wake up calls will stop again if he isn't so hungry..... He did great! We got a lot of cereal all over but quite a bit actually got in his mouth. It was so cute my Mom (who watched him today) had to come over to see the big event. I think the best part was him sucking the leftovers off the Bumbo tray.... I have a feeling this kid is gonna love to eat! Of course we went straight to the bath afterwards!

2 comments:

Charlee said...

Just wait for the baby food! Carrots will turn him a lovly shade of orange

Charlee said...

Oh I forgot you want some stage 1 gerber baby food cupons??