Friday, August 15, 2008

Whew... It's Friday....

We made it!! This was my first week back to work and it went better than I could have imagined. I guess all of that praying really did work :0). While the math training wasn't exactly the way that I wanted to spend a week of my summer vacation, it was nice to ease back to work a little slowly. I have Monday and Tuesday off and then prep/ meeting days the rest of the week and I get to meet my group of kindergarteners the following Monday. I can't wait to see what this school year has in store!
Jonathan has done amazing this week. I am so proud of my little bean!! The grandmas must be magic because he has been a much happier kid! He takes good long naps, he smiles and is happy for them, he takes his bottle as long as it is just the right temperature and if he doesn't he waits paitiently for me to rush in during my lunch break, he snuggles more and (drumroll please) he has slept through the night all week long!!!!! (I know that blogging about it will proably jinx it but I am so proud and excited I can't help it). So much for me trying to make a schedule for him, he decided to make his own that is much better! We go to the doctors on Sunday ( I know it doesn't make sense but that's what happens when there is like only one pediatrician in Beaumont/ Banning) so we will find out how much he has grown officially. We don't know what we're doing yet this weekend but if it isn't too hot we might head out to the wild animal park.... who knows?!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

yay! Congrats on making it through your first week back, and yay for sleep!

Charlee said...

Congrats on surviving your first week! As for JT good for him making his own schedule Aubree has done the same and I love it now that I can predict nap times and bed time. Lets hope he continues. If you need a back up baby sitter and I am available please don't hesitate to call!