Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Last weekend of summer...

Yesterday was my first day back at work... the wonderful "math traning". Here are some pics from our last weekend of summer in Havasu. Kathy and Kasandra came down from Utah to deliver our furniture which we assembled most of (one of the reasons it was so cheap) in the "sweatshop" AKA the garage.
Jet skiing... Kathy rented this one for a few days.
The BEST boat driver Pete!
Jonathan and Miss Judy.
Smiles for Grandma.
I got up on the Air Chair!!!!!! Miracles do happen. I was terrified and screamed the whole tim but it was soooo fun (I must say I was SORE yesterday)
Kasandra and her friend she brought along.
First time Auntie Kasandra held Jonathan (she has a cast from breaking her hand and was afraid of holding him awake in case she scratched him so he was fast asleep)
Thanks for the sunglasses Breven!!

Sleeping in the kitchen because we got the carpets cleaned and had the windows open (in 110 degree weather with the air on) to help things dry faster. The kitchen was the coolest place.
Thomas doing some repairs on the bathroom ceiling
Celebrating our 5 year anniversary at Barley Brothers. I got 2 beers.... you read that right.... I ordered beer! $1.00 sample sizes are perfect for me! It was our first time out the two of us with out the bean. We had a great tme at dinner, thanks for babysitting Grandma!!
Hanging out..
Early in the morning (when out neighbor came over to introduce himself, I am still in PJs and he had to talk to us about the tree in front, too big for his liking and that it was great that we went to a church back home but the baptist church there would be better... funny old man ;0) )
Good times... good times....


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go on the air chair. I'm so proud of you for ordering beer! :) Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I want to see pictures of the furniture and the finished house! Happy anniversary!

Charlee said...

Loving those sunglasses are they not so cool! Hope you had a happy anniversary.