Monday, August 4, 2008

Bad Habits?


I can't believe that this is my last week of vacation. Next week Monday it is back to work again. I am not quite sure how I feel about all of it. I am way excited to go back but of course I have my worries too. I just have to remember that God is in control and he has a plan for everything... I just need to go with the answers that He has given (don't we all need to remember that?!?!) and to not worry about tomorrow but enjoy each day. This week I am going to try to keep Jonathan to the working schedule the best that I can while still getting all the things done that I need to get done (like finding some more capris that will fit me, boo). We had been adjusting to it well but last week I just wanted to fully enjoy being home with him.... so we had a bad habit together... we took lots of naps ... on my bed. I just loved to watch his little face when I put him down on the pillow top, he zonked right out with out much of a struggle. Since I realize that the Grandmas will not necessarily want to nap with him everyday so he needs to nap in his crib, so that's where he is now.
I know he looks like a little prisoner of war but that is actually how he likes to sleep with a burp cloth on his head. The blanket thing on his chest is his little "lovie" that he hugs as he is falling asleep. He actually went down without much of a struggle this morning, what a good little bean! Now just sleep through the night again... every night... I know you can do it!

1 comment:

Moore Family said...

I am very sad to go back! There is so much to do! Enjoy your last few days off!