Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentines Weekend in San Diego







Actual Valentines Day Thomas sent me these Beautiful roses at school. I got so many compliments on them. The actual day was crazy, it was snowing here in Beaumont and the kindergarteners were beyond excited to have a snow day and a valentines party. So Thomas made dinner and I think I was asleep by 7:30, pure exhaustion! On Friday we left for one of our favorite places in the whole world SAN DIEGO for the long weekend!!




We stayed at the Hilton Torrey Pines, definitly beautiful. We went to Forever Fondue for a yummy dinner, the zoo, our favorite breakfast place Old Town House in Ocean Beach (the cute greek "grandma" owner came to feel my belly, normally when strangers do this I get annoyed but I almost feel like I know her since we have eaten there so many times.) the beach for a lil while, dinner with Aunt Kristy and Uncle Mike, shopping which Thomas actually suggested because he knows I will get tired fast and don't really want to spend hours trying on clothes (he is so sneaky sometimes!) and we actually got sunburned laying by the pool, hard to believe with the cold rainy weather we have now. It was a nice relaxing weekend.
So the pictures didn't go in the right order but you get the idea. :0)


2 comments:

krista said...

how fun!
take as many mini-vacations as you can before lil jonathan gets here! :) we did a lot of that and i am so glad we did now!

Jessica said...

I ditto Krista's comment! It will be SO fun when the time comes when we can get away on our own again :)

P.s.... to flip a photo just right click on it in whatever folder it's in, then click on "rotate clockwise" or "rotate counter clockwise" :)