Friday, February 22, 2008

Uncooperative

So yesterday Thomas and I went down to Newport beach to do the 3D pictures of Jonanthan. I know what you are thinking... show me the pictures!! Sorry... no pictures. He is a snuggler who likes to snuggle up with the placenta. Thomas and I got to see a few peeks of him, he already has round cheeks, a button nose, and a lower lip that sticks out just a lil (ok maybe I made that up the last one but if you know an Odenbaugh baby you know that is what happens). We (me and the tech) tried our best to make him move but he didn't listen to me and he kicked her so needless to say we are going back next week sometime to try again. Either way it is just such a miracle that there is a REAL BABY inside of me...
While we were down there we got to have dinner with Kaitlyn, cuz she lives there, and Alyssa, cuz she drove down. That was a lot of fun, it always makes me laugh when we get together because we are all so different and yet the same about somethings too. And they always make fun of me for manipulating them so much to do things for me when they were little, Thomas loves the sympathy.....
This weekend we are off to Havasu... wish us luck!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Isn't the 3D ultrasound amazing? That's what happened to us too... Ethan was a little stinker... he only wanted show his goods and not his face, haha. Hope you have fun in Havasu! Enjoy another trip together :)

Charlee said...

You know I heard if you sugar them up first then they may be more cooporative. I know people who drank OJ, or cranberry juice before they went that way the baby would move if needed. At least you get to go and try again.

Have a great weekend trip!