Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Pictures










Here is the new 27 week belly picture. Looking good, huh? In case you were thinking Leighann was getting a little self-centered, this is Thomas. Jonathan seems to be a very active child. He moves alot. We have an appointment on Thursday to see how things are going. That will be 28 weeks! It is going fast. We have the furniture put together and ready and all our bedding has made it here too! Now all we need is a baby! Not too fast though. All in good time. Here are a couple pictures of the nursery. We finished painting Jonathan's name. I still need to hang it up on the wall. There is plenty to do still but things are progressing well. Thanks for all your support and prayers. Love you guys!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I agree, Leighann is looking great... she is an adorable pregnant lady :) The room is looking great.

krista said...

the room looks great and so does L :) you guys are getting close!

Patty said...

Lookin' good, Leighann! Love your baby bump. :) The room looks great too. Isn't it fun? I am so excited for you guys!

Jill said...

ok, leighann. i just looked at your blog for the first time, and i'm so excited for you guys (about jonathan, not the blog)!! :) you look so cute pregnant, and the room and decorations are adorable!!!

Charlee said...

Yes Leighann looks great!! I wish I was that small still but hey I am not a first timer. I have to say about the Target blog that when we registered for Breven Brad stole the gun from me and shot about half the store! He wanted to get tools and legos but I was able to get the gun out of his hands in time!

I love the nursery we have 0 progress in ours.

Julie said...

I was so excited to find this blog! As everyone has said, both you and the room look great!
I JUST got Eva's wall-letters done... you guys are on the ball. (though I guess it helps to know the gender of your baby...) :0)

Rachel said...

Leighann, those paintings sure look a lot like some that all us roommates did Junior year of college. How exactly did you paint those, hmm. :)