Sunday, October 2, 2011

Never laughed so hard in all my life!

So I hesitated to even post this.... be warned there are alot of cute baby buns coming up! Please don't think I am a neglectful mother. I promise the boys were only out of my sight long enough for me to put some face lotion on and throw my hair into a wet pony-tail. While I was in my bathroom I heard some serious baby giggles and Jonathan saying in a stern voice - DAAAABBBBBBERRRRRRS I need to change you, lay still coming from David's bedroom! I ran down the hall to see what was going on and when I realized I quick grabbed my camera.
Changing pad on the floor and one baby without a diaper. Fresh diaper prepped and ready. Big brother trying to wrangle one wiggly, giggly baby.
Big brother who claims his diaper was soggy so he is going to change it. (just so you don't think I am totally neglectful it was just changed , notice they are still in jammies)


Trying to lay him down on top of the diaper (again..... and I was no help because I was laughing hysterically)
Run away baby!
Chasing him down with the diaper.
Maybe putting it on this way will be easier!


I have a feeling this is the beginning of the end with these two. David had a smile and laughed the whole time! After the whole thing was over Jonathan asked me to thank him for being such a good helper! I just had to laugh and tell him it was very nice of him but I would change all the diapers from now on and he could really help me by picking up all the supplies he took out. Ay ya ya!

No comments: