Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

I took way too many pictures... so many that my camera battery died before the fun was over... oh well! This year we had lots of opportunities to celebrate. First up was my schools harvest carnival... no costumes, just prizes and face painting. Jonathan LOVED watching all the big kids play the games. We had our annual Hallo-wii party with our small group (even though we never even turned on the wii). Jonathan kept asking if Thomas was going to dress up like a crazy person again. Last night we went to Trinity in the pass Halloween Happening at the school by our house. Tonight we went to visit my parents and then check out "trunk or treat" at the sports park. We trick-or-treated our cul-de-sac and have been spending the rest of night passing out candy to all the cute kids that come to our door.
Since we already had a monkey costume and Jonathan loves reading Curious George books I convinced him he could be the man with the yellow hat. David is pretty go with the flow so not much convincing there.


I dyed JT's outfit from some hand-me-down clothes. Spraypainted his hat that my mom found thrifting and a little felt tie inspired by a pattern on pinterest.

We looked for some brown boots but no luck.





The little monkey is just excited to experience some candy.









And of course when you get sick of taking pictures you climb up the slope to go exploring.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ethan saw me looking at this post and immediately knew it was Curious George :) Good job on those costumes!