Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines

For Valentines Thomas made reservations for us at Sevilla in Riverside. I was so excited to go and eat some yummy food and see the show. I always wanted to go to the one in San Diego when we lived down there since one of my roomies who had been to Spain thought it was really fun. Well we never went... a couple years ago when we were down there for a trip Thomas called to make a reservation but didn't quite understand the hold music and heard that it was a "topless bar" rather than a bar that served tapas so he hung up and said WE don't really want to go there... :0) I thought I was going on my 25th birthday but that was a big lie to pull off my surprise birthday..... SO for valentines Thomas' mom came out from Utah to watch JT and we had a great time!
Traditional pic...
A dark pic of the show... it really was so cool.
pretty dessert!
I also have a double chaise lounge in the garage that I am waiting to get put together so I can lounge around in the back yard. (for 2.5 seconds before I have to go get grass clippings out of JT's mouth ha ha )



No comments: