Thursday, February 19, 2009

10 months



My Jonathan Bean is 10 months old already... I went to get his 9 month pictures taken with Faithy yesterday... oops mother of the year... anyways... here are some of his new things:
* He still LOVES to eat... his favs right now are canned green beans, cheese, yogurt, peaches, bananas, sweet potatos, chicken, (teeny tiny bites of fro yo and icecream), kix, puffs, lint from the floor... anything he can do himself
* Grandma W got him these little snack cups that have a star shape cut in the top so he can put his finger in get out a snack and not spill all over. Well.... he likes to bite the lid off and spread them on the floor or poke his finger in to hold it open and then dump them on the floor.
* He is in love with bath time. I have started letting him crawl from the Nursery nudie to the tub and he thinks he is hot stuff. After his bath he gets his teeth brushed.
*Still only 2 bottom teeth... no sign of the others yet
*He pulls himself up onto anything he can get his little fingers on.
*He babbles a little more often now but mama, dada, puh puh, and baba still don't have any real connection for him.
* He takes 2 naps a day and needs to be rocked to sleep... at night he wants nothing to do with me.... I just put him in bed and he crashes.
* He is still obsessed with anything digital or "not for babies"
* His new favorite pastime is playing with Roomba, although he has started to pick it up so I don't thing this one will continue......
* He also LOVES to pull up the transition pieces of our floor, apparently construction adhesive is no match for him. This makes Thomas CRAZY!!! :0)
* He has discovered the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen so we are slowly putting on locks as we need to since both since they drive Thomas and I nuts. I swear I hurt my fingers more than Jonathan would if we just left them alone.
He is just a fun and sweet little boy... we love to watch him grow and change more and more everyday!


No comments: