Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sweater vests

This picture is totally "pretend"... he isn't walking....


Happy Family...



So when I found out I was having a boy a few thoughts crossed my mind. One of them being... YES!!! I love little boys in sweater vests. Here is Jonathan in his first sweater vest. He wore it to church today. I love it! Even though I am pretty biased I think he looks pretty darn cute!
This weekend wasn't too exciting.. we went to church Friday night, Saturday night and today. We went to cute little Madyson's first birthday and I finally finished all of my report card "stuff". This week is conference week... I hope it all goes well and then it is THANKSGIVING BREAK!! yahoo!!! Oh and Jonathan has figured out the "wounded soldier" crawl... for the TV remote, newspaper, Roxy's tail.... pretty much anthing he shouldn't be putting in his mouth. But he would much rather just tell one of his slaves to get his toys for him. :0)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love sweater vests too :) Those are cute pictures.... he is a cutie :)

Charlee said...

How cute! Carters and the Childrens place have great sweater vests too! Its just too bad Brad won't let me put them on Breven any more :( thats ok I'll just look at cutie pie Jonathan in them and smile :)