Monday, November 24, 2008

Havasu Weekend















Last week I finished up parent teacher conferences (yahoo!!!). Friday night Thomas, Jonathan and I headed out to the house in Havasu.

On Saturday we went out on the boat... it was so sunny and nice but the air blowing on us from the lake was pretty cold, it seemed strange to be out in jeans and sweatshirts! We spent the rest of the weekend just relaxing at the house. Thomas and I watched some episodes of Desperate Housewives (shhh don't tell anyone he watched it with me :0) ) It was a fun way to start off thanksgiving vacation.
This picture is almost proof that having puppies really does prepare you for having children. Just before I snapped it he was chewing on the chair leg. (I think he is working on some more teeth)

3 comments:

Moore Family said...

LOL! The look on his face in that last picture is priceless!!!

Jessica said...

Looks like it was beautiful out there! Glad you could start off your vacation with a little trip together :) The picture of the three of you is cute... amazing that you could make him smile and snap a pic with your arm!

Charlee said...

I agree with the first comment that smile is priceless! There are teeth marks on my moms furniture from both kids now and no dog marks!