Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday night update

It's been a while since my last post. Not too much to report. Things are school are busy with the holidays, report cards, and so on so I have been pretty tired when I get home so no time to blog. This weekend Thomas put together the high chair for Jonathan Bean. It is so much safer than him scooting himself around the kitchen island in his Bumbo and nearly doing a back flip out of it when I try to wipe his face (seriously how does he know he's not supposed to like that...) After a little chat with Grandma W about crawling on Friday he decided that he wants to extend the Grandma's prediction of 2 weeks to maintain his reputation of being predictable unpredictable. And he really prefers to be carried around as his main mode of transportation. So he is still just getting up on hands and knees and rocking or rolling really well to get the TV remote. That is fine with me little man, please wait as long as you want to crawl.
Saturday we went down to SB for a costco run, to see Katie's new house and pick up some block from Grandma. Thomas worked hard working some more on the planter box so we can plant the trees we bought last week. Jonathan and I hung out on a blanket in the backyard. It was such a beautiful day. In the evening we took a walk down to... be still my beating heart.... FRUGOS!!! I am so happy that it is now open, so yummy. Today was church and our good friends the Oates had their sweet baby Wesley baptised, we went over to their house for some yummy food. Then we all came home and took a long Sunday afternoon nap (surprise, surprise). I just finished the book Multiple Bles8ings that I picked up at Costco instead of working on Report Cards like I should have been... oh well tomorrow is another day! Thomas is off playing Hockey with Jason. Have a good night!

1 comment:

Charlee said...

He look so cute in his highchair. I know what you mean about the backbend Aubree is a future gymnast! As for Frugos I am so with you Yummy! I have been 2 times already because pumpkin is my favorite!