Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Progress

While it may not seem like much  this paper is a great example of how Jonathan's teacher is a miracle worker! He is learning to write his name despite the fact that he told me he wanted to go by jt (simply because he thought his name was too long to write. ) AND he is actually coloring. This is major progress for him. He also did more than the bare minimum and colored the girl too. He is learning how to read and can sound out some cvc words. It makes my teacher heart and my momma heart so happy. While I read and work with him at home he is willing to do anything for his teacher. :0).... in other preschool news his first day after break the only report he had for me was a little girl in his class wore a ponytail instead of her usual style. Oh no... too little to be checking out girls....

No comments: