Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm back.....

I know I have left and come back to blogging before but here we go again!

This Christmas Thomas got me a new tablet.... I am hoping to do some more daily journaling while the boys are little... so I am once again going to try blogging. I want to always remember the sweet and funny things they did and say.

The first funny is from David... everytime he sees me on this tablet he gets a serious little look and tells me I better give grandpa back his "candle" (kindle).

Today it was fun to watch David at tumble tots.... after being very shy and hesitant  at first today he was the first one called. Jonathan came with and was such a good helper pretending he was a "dad".

I was so proud to see Jonathan start to write while working on thank you cards... amazing how far he has come since summer.... his teacher is a miracle worker!

We went to havasu for New years. Their two personalities really came through playing with poppers. Jt was very cautious and careful where he threw his while David would just stomp them to make them pop. It was also fun to see them scooter around the park.

No comments: