Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jonathan lately


This picture pretty much sums up Jonathan from the past week. Last week he fell on the bathroom counter and split his lip. It was on one of my working nights and I was beyond tired on the couch. David had just gone to bed and Thomas was getting Jonathan to bed too. He was brushing his teeth, slipped on his step stool hitting the counter and his teeth made three holes on the inside of his lower lip and one went all the way through to the outside. After a relatively short 1 1/2 wait in urgent care the doctor glued him back together. A few days after that he developed a fever for 3 days that has transitioned into a cough and mega booger nose. The doctor checked him out and tested him for whooping cough because everything else seems normal. He spent a couple of nights sleeping in the office on the floor/ our bed and waking up too many times at night to keep track and some days even took two naps. He is finally starting to get his "sassyness" back but is no where near the usual JT. Despite everything he still says things that make me laugh... like sneezing out some mega slime and telling me "MY NOSE IS GETTING ME!!! HELLLLLPPPP MOMMY!!!" or sounding like a little piece of brocoli in the shower "I don't want to steam anymore, I am done! ".

1 comment:

Charlee said...

He is still cute lip and boogers! Aubree missed him yesterday. She has been asking us all to marry her and we told her she has to marry a boy and she said I'll ask Jonathan to marry me..... uh oh look out my daughter is after your boy!