Sunday, January 23, 2011

David Lately

3 months
4 months
Mr. David is 4 months old already I realized I have been procrastinating on his 3 month post and a whole month flew by! He has changed so much. He started sleeping through the night around three months but since then has been waking up one time a night. He does go back to sleep easily and I don't might watching a few minutes of late night TV while I feed him (but I get sucked into the infomercials everytime! did you know they make a "baby bullet"? think magic bullet for baby food... yeah basically a food processor but I totally thought I needed one! :0) ) . He is a happy little guy who is very social. There are many times that he is in the bouncy seat on the ground fussing while we eat dinner and all it takes is moving him to the table so he feels like he is more in the action. He has been sitting in the bumbo or the exersaucer and we have even put him in the jumperoo a couple of times. He smiles all the times and even laughs a little bit. He likes to take stroller rides with Jonathan but HATES the wind (he just can't catch his breath). He loves when people talk to him and is quite the talker himself. He does still spit up all the time despite being on a perscription for Zantac. He sucks on his hands constantly and becomes quite the little drooler. Sometimes when he is on his playmat he will grab a toy and then fuss because he can't let go and I have to go rescue him! :0)

3 comments:

krista said...

oh my goodness. it's been too long since we have seen you guys...he's such a big boy! he looks SO much like alyssa in that 4 mo picture!

Charlee said...

He is a cutie! If the zantac isint working maybe the switch to solids will help that helped Breven some along with proppin gup the part of the crib where his head is.

Sarah Schenkel said...

I'm a sucker for infomercials, too!