Sunday, October 17, 2010

pumpkin patch

On Saturday Afternoon it was feeling a little more like fall than it had the week before so we headed out to the pumpkin patch in Greenspot.
We got a picture with both boys in a hay filled wagon... keeping Jonathan contained for a picture holding David meant Thomas and I had to work fast! :0)
He loves it everytime he gets to hold David!
Mooing at the cow
Riding the train with the Jonathan pumpkin and the baby David pumpkin that he picked out. That was the first thing he wanted to do... get the pumpkins!!
Showing his two year old independence and sitting by mom for a picture :0).
Picking out just the right ones... I LOVE this sling I am borrowing from a friend.
Riding on the teeter totter with Daddy.
He LOVES animals... especially the cute goats.
Little David... all snuggled up!
By the hay maze.

1 comment:

Charlee said...

I love seeing JT hold his brother it melts my heart!