Monday, August 17, 2009

The Learning Tower

While online window shopping at costco.com I ran across this "step stool" called a learning tower. Well my window shopping turned into a real purchase (I used a gift card that I had been saving to go towards it). It is safe for little ones to use to help with things that are counter height. Jonathan has been having soooo much fun with it. He can now climb up into it by himself and I often serve him snacks from the counter because then the dogs don't try to steal all of his snack. He is my little helper boy and he love to help me cook and make things.
Here he is helping with pancakes.

Helping Dad wash the dishes.

And of course after helping make biscuits and licking the spoon he had to share some with his buddy Roxy. Sometimes it looks like a feeding tower at the zoo with the crazy dogs as the wild animals.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

haha, how cute... what a great lil' helper he is :)