Sunday, May 17, 2009

some random pics from the past two weekends

Last weekend on Saturday night my fam came over for a quick BBQ... Jonathan bean needed a little entertaining so Alyssa joined him in his empty pool with some toys...
I got this cute lil sprinkler for 2 dollars at the Wal Mart in Havasu ( I mean really what kid is gonna play outside in Havasu. In summer. In their front yard. That is gravel. seriously.) Jonathan Bean loves it and most days he ends up getting his clothes sopping wet one way or another.

The other morning he was enjoying some snacks and milk in his little garden before I went to work. He just looked so big to me so I had to snap a pic.


Yesterday we went to a birthday party Aubree and Brevan.... JT did not get an afternoon nap and fell asleep while playing in the swing... poor baby...
His latest tricks are cutting molars, trying to eat with a fork or spoon, only nursing once a day, eating like a maniac, getting a little more demanding (like yelling at you if he doesn't get what he wants), getting so tired at bed an nap time that he gets these delirious giggles that are sooo funny and cute but turn quickly into exhausted crying, and WALKING.... he is doing so many big boy things!
As for me school is winding down and there is so much work to do before the end.... especially with switching to part time next year. I have about a million feelings about all of this.... OK enough... I don't want to get emotional so that s all I will say.
We are looking forward to heading out to Havasu more for summer! new adventures to come!



No comments: