Sunday, May 3, 2009

1st Haircut and first sucker.

Since my bald baby is sporting a bit of a mullet we decided it was time for a trim. It was growing over his collar so the time had come. I have been hoping for some curls but I don't think that is going to happen. My mom did the honors and it turned out great considering he did not stay still at all.
Before
After
Thomas took two videos of the process. One before the sucker (we thought noodles would work) and one after the sucker... sucess!!! SO I definitly get the mother of the year award... his first sucker as bribery to do something! and then he ate some brownies and icecream with Thomas. Guess I should call him my sugar baby now! (But I learned my lesson about the suckers... I may have to bust one out next time he has to be still... maybe at the doctors office.... "yes doctor I give my kid a sucker when I want him to do something"... :0) )

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Suckers make great bribery! That's the only way we were able to get Ethan's hair cut last weekened.

Charlee said...

Hey suckers work wonders! I used them all the time nothing wrong with that!