Monday, September 29, 2008

Bad Blogger

So I am a bad blogger... sorry real life has been super busy this is the first time I have gotten a chance to sit down at the computer and have two hands available in a week! Havasu pics... I will take a bunch when we go this weekend to show all the progress we have made.

Alright last week... um... I have no memory of what happened... we worked. hmmm. yeah. THIS WEEKEND: Saturday am I went with JT to WalMart to do some shopping while Thomas went to Jason and Robin's house to do some slave labor (aka help them with their backyard. ;0) ) We were just hanging out in the afternoon when we got a phone call from Alyssa to say that she and Jay were engaged! So exciting. We all got together to celebrate, earlier in the day my mom finally got her new car ( a rav 4), ask her about it, she is super excited and it is well deserved after all those years driving THE van, the CAMRY and finally Monty the Montero. So here are some pics from dinner at BJs.


Cool story: the ring is from my Grandpa' DY "stuff" and Jay will wear his grandpa's ring.

Not a good pic of JT but a good one of his auntie Kaitlyn
Sunday we went to church and then to my folks for lunch. Later in the afternoon we were very sad to get a call and hear that Thomas' grandpa O had passed away. He is one of Jonathan's namesakes and never got to meet him. He was truly a great man and will be missed. The services will be on Friday....
This morning at 7: 46 am , 18 inches and 6 lbs 11 oz a new little pipsqueak was born to Jason and Robin. I would love to post her name but she is still just "baby girl". She is so beautiful. It is hard to believe that they start out so tiny. Momma is doing really great! I am so proud of her.

Jonathan is happy to have a new friend to play with some day!
Whew! I am ready for bed now...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay for Alissa and yay for Jason and Robin. Exciting stuff :) I'm waiting to see pics of the progress on your Havasu house, and I really hope you have before and after shots :)

Charlee said...

Congrats to your sister!! and Robin! Wow what an exciteing week for you and your family and friends.

I love JT's smile next to the new baby

Molly said...

"baby girl" looks so sweet:)
Almost makes me want to have another one.
We called our babies "baby girl" for a few days.