Monday, January 28, 2008

25 Weeks


Ok..... I am just trying to get this all figured out and I am a little bit late. But hey what can I say! Here is my latest belly shot at 25 weeks. Everyone keeps asking how I am feeling and I have been feeling really good. If Isit on the floor with my kindergarteners it takes me a little longer than it used to to get up and bending over it getting a little tricky but other than that things have been going great! The baby furniture arrived last week so Thomas spent Saturday putting it together. I will post pictures of it soon. We spent MLK day in the painting "sweat shop", as Thomas called it, working on art work and letters for the room. In case you didn't know we decided on the name Jonathan Thomas. Jonathan is based off of John for Great Grandpa O, Great Grandpa DeWaard, my Dad and Thomas. And Thomas is for Thomas and his Dad. I also love the story from the bible of David and Jonathan's great friendship. So there you go and please (ahem Kaitlyn and Alyssa) hold back any comments about adding a Taylor in there. Yes at one time I did have an entire wall of my bedroom dedicated to Jonathan Taylor Thomas but I am not going to name my first born after him. And yes, now that I think of it I did have a wall dedicated to Jonathan Brandis. At least I know that my Jonanthan Thomas Odenbaugh will be just as cute if not cuter than they were!

2 comments:

Mark Leonard said...

Man, your pregnancy is going fast! Time seemed to slow down for us between around weeks 34-41.

Jessica said...

I agree with Mark... time seemed to slow down for me at that time too. I think it's because you know it will be happening so soon, yet you're pretty uncomfortable so the days seem longer. You're looking cute Leighann :)