Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jonathanisms

Jonathan is more and more verbal all the time and he is constantly cracking us up with the funny things that he says.... I want to remember some of them so I thought I would post them here.
Aprincot - Apricot
Thomas works at cutting pie - cutting edge supply
ear wax sticks - q-tips
I'm nudie on top - when he has no shirt
It's not dark yet - ANY time he needs to go to bed, even nap time (or bed time which if it is on time is always before dark)
nudie a tootie - nudie patootie
I NEEEEEED it
Don't yell at me/ call me Jonathan Thomas - whenever I tell him what to do.
Care Bear counting 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Hide and Seek counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5....
This conversation happens EVERY TIME we are in the car, especially after he has just gone to the bathroom: "I need to go potty", me - ok you need to hold it until we get home/ to the store/ the next exit/ a place to stop, " I need to go potty IHGT NOW (right now)" me - no you don't you need to hold it, " Ok I hold my shorts/ car/ bear..."
I'm Happy - whenever he wakes up from a nap and comes to find me
It's a beautiful day - whenever we are doing something he likes
He can't say his F and subs the /h/ sound so fish is hish... He can however correctly repeat /f/ ish - but then says hish
What's that?, What's that guy doing?
My tummy hurts, I need some ty-nol.
Just a couple - for when he shouldn't do something/ have something and still wants to do it
Spikey hair or Handsome hair - his two hairstyles

2 comments:

Charlee said...

Its funny how some of JT's and Aubrees isims are similar! Nudie is my favorite when I ask her if she wants to wear her big girl panties she tells me nope I be nudie butt!

Sarah Schenkel said...

He is too cute! Oooh, squeeze him!